DHI provides customers with a range of tank styles for applications in different climates and for a variety of purposes.
Tanks are all lined with a duel component epoxy liner to make them corrosion resistant to most completion fluids, frac fluids and produced well effluent. DHI has a special version designed for acid storage with a vinyl-ester lining.
Frac Tanks come in the following varieties:
- 500 BBL
- 600 BBL
- Internal or external manifolds
- Pressurized (4oz max) for green applications
- Insulated (for arctic climate conditions)
- Modified for flowback operations with internal gas-busters
- Oil skimming units for processing flowback production effluent separating oil from produced water
Frac tanks are designed to line up together eliminating as much space between tanks as possible. Manifolds permit quick and easy daisy chain connections.
Tanks are fitted with a dual purpose fill/vent line at the rear of the tank and equipped with inspection and entry ports on the sides, front, back, and top of the tanks.
Equipment fleet includes:
- Standard frac tanks
- Acid tolerant frac tanks
- Oil skimming and separation tanks
- Sand separation and extraction tanks
- Secondary containment systems
- Insulated tanks
- Green flowback tanks
- Open-top tanks
Other fleet items include:
- Process heaters
- Water filtration systems
- Green flowback flare systems