Chemical storage tank that is capable of holding acids and bases from pH 0 to 14
The tank is 1.25 inch thick Polyethylene vessel with 440 bbl.’s capacity.
The tank is housed inside a steel housing providing resistance to the rigors of work site activity and functions as secondary containment.
Material properties are completely compatible with highly corrosive products such as concentrated acids or bases.
- Leak free rest assured.
- Impact resistant
- UV resistant
- Tank Material Polyethylene inside Steel Housing
- Tank well thickness 1.25” on sides 1.75” bulkheads.
- Tank Housing Steel
- Footprint 45’ x 8’6” x 9’6″
- Inlet / Outlets 3 x 4” 150# Flange connection
- Manway 2 x 20” roof access for service work
- Level indication Front indicator
- Temperature Up to 180°F